You can flex, bend, break, or flip it upside down, the Lord always has and always will own the Cross.
-UR (via theurbanromantic)
Well, if he wants to claim ownership of a bronze-age torture device, I’d let him have it. But personally, I think that to claim ownership of something one has to demonstrate existence first. He’s been dead for almost 2000 years if he existed at all. He’s demonstrated exactly as much evidence that he’s still accomplishing stuff as anyone else dead that long, grilled cheese sandwich appearances notwithstanding.
That said, have a wondrous day. :)
Can I own the Iron Maiden, then?
19 Notes/ Hide
- lavender-and-statice reblogged this from skepticalavenger
- kittenberry likes this
- biognosis likes this
- therikeone likes this
- lentil-huffer likes this
- fuzzythephychobunny reblogged this from skepticalavenger
- fuckyeahliberalatheists reblogged this from skepticalavenger
- corinspired likes this
- splatsearch likes this
- proudtobegodfree reblogged this from skepticalavenger
- sadpunks likes this
- toyjacksandwoodenboats likes this
- babysmurf likes this
- skepticalavenger reblogged this from concretewavesbreakallday
- skepticalavenger likes this
- tskmstr reblogged this from concretewavesbreakallday
- lifeslittleinstructions reblogged this from concretewavesbreakallday
- concretewavesbreakallday posted this